New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 9V 10A 10
[3 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Nowdays Animation never disappointe you,good movie,good quality,whatever your are
M 9V 10A 10
[3 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Selfishness everywhere today,you will get what you seed,good movie,good quality.
M 10V 10A 10
[3 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Good movie.nice acting
M 1V 9A 9
[3 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Bull shit.no story,no direction,waste of time.
M 5V 9A 9
[6 hours ago]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 163 comments
Probably a good drama but casting Schwarzenegger was wrong! He can do action with comedy but not this genre. Also true stories always seem void of something and just blah.
M 4V --A --
[6 hours ago]
Tachi , 45, F, United Kingdom - see her 4 comments
Unfortunately, having seen this in the cinema last week it is a really disappointing movie.
M 5V 9A 9
[9 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 169 comments
what to say?...I think he killed his family but I am not sure, I think his psychotic but nothing confirms it, I think he was dreaming or not dreaming, I think he died or maybe not, could be a bipolar disorder too, the robot guy fits well in this kind if roll the thing is that in fact I did not understand the movie even if have a nice photography and construction, so it could be a wonderful movie but since I did not get, for me it is not. thank you.
M 8V 8A 8
[10 hours ago]
eeltje , 43, M, Netherlands - see his 29 comments
woei been waiting for this one, thx for ur work
[11 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 169 comments
thank you folks I will download to give a try and my opinion thank you for the enlightenment.
M 5V 8A 8
[11 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 169 comments
ok, It is a fair movie for an horror-thriller it have most of the ingredients and we can say that we can find some originality too that is quite ok. for a average horror movie. thank you, worth to be seen once like that and for fans of the genre.
M 10V 10A 10
[12 hours ago]
Vibeke , 45, F, Norway - see her 30 comments
Finally a great copy,
Amazing!
M 6V 8A 8
[13 hours ago]
Nicmos , 65, M, Canada - see his 613 comments
Basically the same old same old.I wasn't that impressed.
[15 hours ago]
sohail710 , 24, M, Bahrain - his first comment
sibahree... does the movie lag because i think its heavy?
M 9V 10A 10
[15 hours ago]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 163 comments
Don't know where some of these comments are coming from. The subs for the non-English is all there. The audio and video quality is 720p so not the best but very good. The movie is EXCELLENT!
M --V 10A 10
[15 hours ago]
Admin see his 1798 comments
This one has good audio (fixed in proper)
M 9V 9A 9
[17 hours ago]
Tonyleong81 , 36, M, Malaysia - see his 55 comments
This Final Destination franchise helped me make sure almost all things to prevent from having an accident...like maintenance of all electrical stuff, weekly cleaning to prevent short circuits and gas leaks and all stuff that could create an "accident"
[18 hours ago]
Bringidon , 57, M, United Kingdom - see his 2 comments
its in black and white?... it'll be black and chrome... the white being enhanced... similar to the black and chrome version of Mad Max: Fury Road
M 10V 9A 9
[18 hours ago]
langkulsen , 68, M, Thailand - see his 15 comments
This is one of the best Fast and Furious sequence. I truly enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. The car chasing scene is something that I will give two thumbs up. All big name casts are doing perfectly well. however I salute F. Gary Gray for directing this movie beautifully.
M 10V 10A 10
[18 hours ago]
Tonyleong81 , 36, M, Malaysia - see his 55 comments
Don't ever watch this if your weakness is to see the efforts of a loving dog that surpasses all logic and shames humans on the element of loving faithfulness and loyalty. My eyes were not dry the moment the story took a turn...and till the end, make sure you have lots of tissue or a cloth to wipe your tears. Emotionally strong and loving to depths unheard of. Brilliant and with its base of a true story in Japan, the more it feels so deeply connecting. I love this masterpiece. So very much.
M 9V 9A 9
[18 hours ago]
Tonyleong81 , 36, M, Malaysia - see his 55 comments
One of my favourite fantasy stories and the concept of being part of a book that you read is simply intriguing to say the least. And the soundtrack is simply classically timeless. Falcor the Doggie-like Luck Dragon is so freaking adorable. Very well made, truly pushed the envelope ahead of its time with minimal CGI and yet magical.
Page 1234567891011 > >>